<body> <body>


Saturday, July 22, 2006
6:56 AM


I am so tired, but I still want to post. Haha. Today was fun (: except for the stupid opening ceremony at school.

I went for my dental appointment at 11. Then me and sharon left to meet val at forum. Then we just wondered around orchard. Walked to zara, bought a belt. Borders next to get some travel journal for our NZ trip (: but we will get it another day.

Then headed to wisma to look at topshop and paul frank stuff. Oh and it started to rain heavily so we just had lunch at wisma. After that we just sent sharon off to her tuition near paragon. It was such a long walk there! HAHA me and val almost died. See sharon we are so nice. (:

Me and val somehow got lost and couldn't find our way out of her tuition teacher's house. haha. So we both went to paragon to find sharon's present. But we seriously didn't know what to get. So we walked to heeren hoping we could find something there. Wasted like 45 mins there. Nothing again. So we walked ALL THE WAY back to pacific plaza and isetan. ZERO. On the way we saw this really cute kangaroo mascot.
Oh how smart of us, we walked all the way back to wisma again and settled on something. And I was so late! I had to be in school like at 4 and I only reached home at 4 and had to change into my school uniform and stuff. Thank god my father drove me to school cause my feet were really killing me. I bet val's feet must be so tired too. HAHA.
Sharon you better like the present or we will kill you. (:




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x